This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
WSB and Associates, Inc. is seeking a Survey Project Manager to join our team in our Rochester, MN office. This position will require strong project management and communication skills to direct field and office survey operations as they relate to transportation, municipal and private development projects.
- Develop and maintain client relationships skills
- Manage land surveying projects to meet schedules and budgets
- Coordinate with WSB project managers/clients on project progress
- Work with field and office staff to develop an efficient team approach to survey operations
- Proposal preparation and cost estimates for Platting, ALTA’s, design surveys and construction staking
- Strong skills at base mapping and understanding of Certificates of Titles and legal descriptions
- Drafting legal descriptions\reviewing legal descriptions
- Drafting and reviewing sub-division plats, ALTA surveys and boundary surveys to meet requirements/statutes
- 10+ years experience in land surveying
- Minnesota Licensed Land Surveyor preferred but not required
- Three years experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Self motivated, organized and the proven ability to manage projects from conception to completion
Apply online at link included