Bruce Harris & Associates
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
- Analyze feature requests and implement solutions with good UI/UX practices.
- Efficiently and effectively troubleshoot issues, identify solutions, and solve problems.
- Work with other developers and product managers throughout the development process.
- Experience with ArcGIS platform and ESRI software.
- Experience with industry-standard technologies such as HTML5, CSS, XML, JSON, AJAX, REST, Node, Grunt, Git.
- Experience with responsive design and cross-browser development for computers and mobile devices.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, design, development, and debugging skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field.
- SQL (SQL Server)
- Google Maps API
- Google Analytics
- ASP.NET WebForms, MVC Framework, or similar server page development experience ASP.NET Web Services, WCF, or similar web service development experience
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at link included