This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
The GIS Specialist – Wireless will be responsible for reviewing, identifying and confirming various aspects of prospective wireless site parcels for wireless telecommunications clients. The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable in reading GIS maps and be comfortable using Google Earth and should be enthusiastic about learning a new industry.
- Using Google Earth and the respective County GIS maps, confirm private parcel and right-of-way ownership from client supplied candidate pool
- Using GIS tools, locate right-of- way and telecommunications ordinance information though confirmation of the jurisdiction’s website
- Review ordinances to confirm which restrictions would apply to client proposed sites
- Complete and forward required information regarding the site candidates to Team/Client
- Work closely with team members to communicate site progress to clients throughout entire project.
- Bachelor’s Degree; emphasis in real estate or GIS mapping a plus
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Base knowledge of Google Earth and/or various GIS Mapping software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding planner and organizer.
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, schedule driven environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and goals.
- Detail-oriented and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interest in Real Estate and/or Wireless Telecommunications.
Apply online at link included