CCI Systems Inc.
Location: Janesville, WI; Appleton, WI
Type: Full Time
Deadline to Apply: Open - no deadline given by employer
More Information: CCI Systems Inc. Careers Page
- Design fiber optic communications networks, coaxial plants, and Cable TV systems to client specifications.
- Designs consist of site plans for updating fiber and coaxial cable routes which include: equipment layouts and details, new plant extensions, as-builts, addressing, single and multiple dwelling units, and more!
- Ability to read and understand survey field notes and sketches to create new or update existing designs using various software platforms.
- Create deliverables across project life cycle, from initial survey to final construction submittal.
- Organize and maintain revisions of project drawings.
- Complete assigned work while maintaining a high level of quality, accuracy, and efficiency.
- A degree in Engineering Technologies, GIS, or CAD Drafting is preferred but not required.
- Bentley, SpatialNET, or Microstation experience a plus.
- AutoCAD or ArcGIS experience a plus.
- Cable TV, RF and Fiber design experience a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong math skills and a high attention to detail are required.
- Must have outstanding quality control skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with heavy workloads and short term goals.
- Follow very specific and detailed procedures already implemented and, at times, be required to adjust and adapt to changing standards and procedures without notice.
- Communicate effectively to direct and upper management and be able to speak to progress of a project at any given time, including to the customer.
- These positions are full-time on first or second shift.
- Overtime outside of normal workday hours may be required.
- A pre-employment screening to include a background check and drug-screening is a requirement of employment.
- Will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Apply online at link included