Continental Mapping Consultants
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Do you like to work outdoors? Are you an experienced backpacker or hiker who would like the opportunity to work for an industry leader and travel to different parts of the country? Do you enjoy working with technology? Continental Mapping is hiring Field Service Crew Technicians to work in the field collecting data carrying a mobile Lidar unit backpack and handheld tablet. This unique position offers base pay that is enhanced by overtime and daily per diem, AND all work-related expenses are company paid! This is an LTE (Limited Time Employment) position that offers medical insurance coverage!
Candidates require a valid driver’s license and must have and maintain a good driving record for this position.
- Able to travel for weeks at a time
- Possess knowledge of mobile operating systems (IOS, Android)
- Able to follow strict operating protocols in the field
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Meet physical demands of position:
- Ability to carry 30# backpack while walking including off-road, rough terrain conditions
- Ability to lift and secure Lidar unit onto the vehicle; lift 40# above head and occasional lifting of up to 75 pounds
- Ability to walk 8-10 hours daily in various terrain and weather conditions to collect data.
- No prior professional experience is required but related experience through a college degree, internships or professional jobs is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
- Good verbal and written skills
Apply online at link included