Continental Mapping Consultants
Continental Mapping Consultants, Inc. of Sun Prairie, WI is seeking to hire a full-time Geospatial Technician to join our project team. This professional within the geospatial career field will use their talents within our map and survey services business line where we deliver final products that support national, environmental, security, and infrastructure programs.
As a Geospatial Technician, you generate geospatial deliverables as part of a mapping and survey production team. You integrate with fellow geospatial professionals and data collecting survey teams as you process collected data from around the United States. You are among the bedrock members for our operation as we complete meaningful products. Our group uses advanced geospatial technology and equipment; and are staffed by licensed land surveyors, certified technicians, and fellow professional geospatial analysts. Your work supports multiple types of contracts with federal, state, and local governments as well as the private industry.
You will frequently communicate with both field personnel and office team members. You will help complete timely production requirements as our collection team blasts you with daily data bursts of accumulated information. You love that being an important project member is not a job, but a career of endless possibilities in the geospatial industry.
- Entry level position with minimal job experience required. Associate or Bachelor degree in Geography or related geospatial science or equivalent professional experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of the following software packages is not required but is a plus: ArcGIS, MS Office Suite, Trimble Business Center.
- Basic understanding to support photogrammetric and LIDAR production.
- Geospatial certifications are preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- United States Citizenship is required
This is an entry-level position. Your seasoned team members will help teach you what you need to know to quickly become a productive member of the operation!
Apply online at link included