Continental Mapping Consultants
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
The Solutions Architect will provide technical understanding of solutions and services and is able to communicate these technical requirements effectively to stakeholders with and without a background in the geospatial industry. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and works directly with General Managers, Program Managers and Sales & Marketing teams to create, define and communicate services and solutions to both current and prospective customers.
- Provide technical understanding of solutions and services and can communicate these technical requirements effectively to stakeholders with and without a background in geospatial industry.
- Work directly with General Managers, Program Managers and Sales & Marketing teams to create, define and communicate services and solutions to both current and prospective customers.
- Act as the company’s technical expert during a sale representing the technical aspects of how the product solves specific customer problems. Perform technical presentations for the product. Create the demonstration script for the product.
- Alleviate two significant stress points of the company by 1) reducing the amount of billable resources pulled from the operations team and 2) increasing the agility and responsiveness of the sales team in responding to current and potential customers.
- Introduce the overall technical vision for a solution, recommend solutions for more effective systems and integration of software and hardware that best meets the purposes of the business.
- Serve as expert on products for internal questions and assist in employee’s understanding of integration approaches.
- Participate in Sales Working Group to provide link between Operations and Sales and ensure strategic directions are known and action items for each are established.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (four years) in engineering, science, or another applicable field.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 8+ years relevant industry experience leading to the development of subject matter expertise in a service area associated with Continental Mapping’s current offerings and strategic plans.
- Demonstrated leadership/management skill specific to R&D and building new processes.
- Building geospatial workflows, establishing new processes and training staff
- Leading R&D efforts and implementing new production workflows
- Must have a knowledge of client specifications and requirements, data compilation workflows and best practices and security requirements
- Must exercise good judgement regarding data quality and project criteria and be able to recognize and identify quality anomalies associated with the projects data to fix any issues that arise in the project workflow
- Technology or workflows essential to the Sector supported.
- PLS, CP, or GISP Preferred
- Trimble Business Center; ArcGIS; various Programming languages; GPS equipment.
Apply online at link included