This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Landform is looking to grow our team of energetic professionals by adding a Registered Land Surveyor (RLS) to our team!
Landform is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm based in Minneapolis with offices in Eagan and Elk River. We offer a full range of site design, planning and civil engineering services backed with over 20 years as an organization. Our professional resources include landscape architects, planners, civil engineers, land surveyors and development managers. We are committed to client service, design quality, principles of sustainability and an innovative approach to site design.
Our culture is based on our vision to grow and diversify while emphasizing quality design, strong client partnerships and an energetic employee environment. We value quality, relationships, mentorship, leadership and enthusiasm in our work. We achieve our mission by helping our public and private sector clients create successful memorable, SensiblyGreen® places.
- Coordinate field and office operations to ensure crews are working competently and efficiently. Prepare, supervise and certify land surveys to meet client and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and demonstrate exceptional internal and external client relations and the ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams.
- Work directly with clients, consultants and contractors. Perform quality control reviews of survey deliverables.
- Mentor and develop survey specific skillsets within the organization.
- Prepare accurate estimates for the preparation of contracts by others.
- Read and interpret legal descriptions and title work.
- Prepare surveys, exhibits, ALTA surveys, Plats and Legal Descriptions.
- Knowledge of field and office survey operations and basic understanding of Total Station, GPS and Drone technologies.
Work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines as well as balance multiple projects.
A minimum of four years’ experience as a Licensed Surveyor.
A Licensed Land Surveyor in Minnesota, or ability to be licensed within four months.
Ability to be licensed in other states.
Good communication skills are a must.
Knowledge in using AutoCAD and Civil3D.
Apply online at link included