This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Are you working toward becoming a licensed land surveyor? Do you love variety and challenges? Do you want to work in a small business atmosphere with a high-quality team of surveyors? HTPO has an exciting opportunity for you.
- Draft and compute a wide variety of surveys including boundary, topographic, and ALTA/NSPS land title surveys, subdivision plats, and right of way and easement surveys
- Utilize property research skills
- Write legal descriptions
- Prepare construction computations for survey crews
- Work on a field crew for topography or construction staking
- Communicate with clients and project team
- A minimum of three years experience in land surveying
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong math computation skills
- Proficient computer skills including AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStation
- A desire to go above and beyond to meet the needs of our clients
- A basic understanding of GPS and Total Station measuring concepts
Apply online at link included