This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
EXP is currently searching for a GIS Data Analyst for our Chicago team. This position is a major opportunity for those interested in the challenges of large program delivery, industry-leading GIS application, and leadership in a stimulating and rapidly varying environment.
- Utilize the ArcGIS desktop suite for the following:
- Data analysis
- Create presentation quality maps
- Build and maintain MXD templates, models, scripts and layerfiles
- Build reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and/or Microsoft Power BI
- Analyze break, leak and work order data and apply findings to capital project identification
- Lead large biannual mapping and reporting productions
- Work closely with both the Planning and GIS teams
- Proven ability to interface and work effectively with client organizations.
- Demonstrated capabilities in multi-variable work-flow management: planning, monitoring, and reporting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to function in a constantly evolving environment as part of a team
- Effectively communicate with all levels of co-workers, clients and other external contacts
- Ability to organize work and meet deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative to find solutions, apply GIS analytical skills to solve problems efficiently
- B.S. or B.A. degree in GIS, Geography, or other science-related field.
- 2 years of experience with data analysis and mapping using the Esri ArcGIS desktop suite
- Proficiency creating reports or dashboards using SSRS or Power BI
- Experience working with and updating features/tables stored in an Esri enterprise database environment. Previous experience working with versioned datasets is strongly preferred
- 4 years of experience with data analysis and mapping using the Esri ArcGIS desktop suite
- Experience developing web applications in ArcGIS Online or Portal for ArcGIS
- Experience working in/for municipal agencies or utility infrastructure work
Apply online at link included