This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
The Geospatial Division of Ayres Associates is seeking candidates for a Surveyor position at our River Falls, WI office. The successful candidate will have an active role in performing and managing diverse geospatial services within the Land Survey Group at Ayres.
Land survey services are provided by an interconnected team of crew chiefs, technicians, professional surveyors, and project managers who are managed as a single group across numerous offices, bringing consistency and flexible resources to our employees and clients.
- Apply sound technical skills and knowledge of surveying, engineering and construction practices to complete survey projects. Type of work includes design surveys (transportation, utility, municipal, environmental and site development); geospatial control and LIDAR QA/QC; land surveys including ALTA, Certified Survey Maps, right-of-way and easement mapping.
- Work under the direction of senior professional land survey staff by performing research, field work, and map preparation.
- Will work independently performing field to finish processes.
- Implement QA/QC practices for final survey deliverables.
- Care for survey equipment daily.
- Be responsible for adhering to OSHA and required safety practices.
- A Wisconsin or Minnesota professional land surveyor.
- Five or more years of survey experience in a variety of disciplines including boundary, topographic, control surveying, and construction staking.
- Proficient in the use of robotic total stations, RTK GPS and processing field survey data.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Position may require overtime and occasional out-of-town travel.
- Physical requirements include walking over uneven terrain and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Experience in the preparation of survey maps utilizing CADD (MicroStation/Civil3D) preferred.
- Familiarity with WisDOT and MnDOT projects is a plus.
Apply online at link included