This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
At EMCS, we understand that the survey profession is an important facet of our lives. From property boundaries to infrastructure, surveyors impact each of us more than most people realize. We are looking for a land survey technician who is interested in improving daily lives through quality survey. This position can be based out of any of our Wisconsin office locations- Milwaukee, Wausau, or Madison.
- Performing field surveys on a one or two-person survey crew.
- Survey field work is primarily focused on transportation projects and includes topographic surveys, utility surveys, right-of-way surveys, highway design surveys, and construction layout.
- Office work includes point and data management, data reduction, base file creation, calculations and the preparation of Transportation Project Plats, Traditional Right-of-way Plats, and Easement Exhibits.
- Position may periodically include overnight travel to other office locations based on project needs.
- AS or BS degree in Land Survey, Civil Engineering, or related field.
- At least 2 years of previous work experience in land survey.
- Proven communication, leadership, and planning skills.
- Previous experience leading survey crews preferred.
- Background in modern survey methods including use of robotic total stations, data collectors, Trimble Business Center and GPS/VRS. UAS experience or willingness to learn is a plus.
- Path to registration as a professional land surveyor preferred, but not required
- Experience with Civil 3D is a plus
- WisDOT project experience is a plus
- Valid driver’s license
Apply online at link included