Cityworks/GIS IT Applications Systems Analyst I, II or III utilizes specialized knowledge of software & systems components and applies knowledge and skills in problem solving, implementing, configuration changes, including technical expertise in the Cityworks Asset Management application and Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Analyzes, documents, installs, and maintains applications, software and systems. Provides technical support to lead a center of excellence solutions.
- Hands on support for day to day usage of Cityworks and GIS applications. Primary technical support for Milwaukee County Cityworks users.
- Assist in the development of the Milwaukee County Enterprise Cityworks application and other GIS applications and services.
Converts requirements into appropriate system configurations. Supports the planning, creation & implementation of interfaces & other integration as necessary. Primary support resource for integration of County to enterprise systems.
- Ensures security, compliance and integrity of systems and data. Creates, implements, maintains and tests DR procedures for applications. Ensures Change control and support ticketing processes are executed by defined procedures.
- Practice strong personal management routines; effectively participates in the IMSD performance management process to drive goals & performance; Works effectively in a matrix environment & develop a culture of collaboration; Ensures IMSD reputation for solid delivery.
- Completes all administrative tasks required for the position, including time reporting and documentation. Assist management in developing polices & procedures.
- Ensure that the data resources support a strategy of data representing the single record of truth. Support BI and reporting initiatives to create an end user reporting environment. Use a data driven approach to drive process improvement for all supporting activities.
- Creates, maintains and upgrades existing and new software systems.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Valid State of Wisconsin driver’s license at time of application and maintain throughout employment.
- Level III: Bachelor’s degree and five years equivalent of working experience in a business or IT/GIS environment
- Level II: Bachelor’s degree and 2 years OR an associate degree and four years equivalent of working experience in a business or IT/GIS environment
- Level I: Associate degree and five years equivalent of working experience in a business or IT/GIS environment
- Advance knowledge of all related computer and software applications, such as word processing and spreadsheets.
- Advanced knowledge of the theory, principles and practices of application, system, security and solutions configuration.
- High level skill in both verbal and written communication.
Apply online at link included