This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Focuses on a single line of business or works solely with large clients or uses specialized software to produce high quality maps and demographic material. Has specialized and extensive training in one or more aspects of GIS technology. Assists in producing results that are vital to the business unit.
- Uses GIS concepts and expertise and applies them to the making of maps and to the utilization of various data components.
- Assists with the design and implementation of tools, templates, and software for use in map production.
- Creates specifications for various mapping or data analysis projects.
- Provides training and assistance to other GIS professionals in respective area of expertise.
- Researches and obtains accurate market (e.g., demographics, vacancies) data for specialty (e.g., retail, industrial, office, GCS, client specialty).
- Performs other essential duties which increase production such as automating processes, creating custom client templates, or equations.
- Collects and creates new data sets based on project requirements using mapping techniques or software.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university with a major or minor in Geography or related field; or Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, with training in GIS technology.
- Requires 3 – 5 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Adobe creative suite, CBRE Earth, proprietary online systems, other GIS related technologies
Apply online at link included