This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
The Data Extraction Analyst position is an entry level position that utilizes advanced proprietary LiDAR point cloud visualization and extraction software.
CycloMedia Technology Inc. creates and manages a digital asset library for public and private transportation, the environment, and industrial applications.
Your work will involve extracting and analyzing LiDAR data from multiple imaging sensors to create a detailed map of various environments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes large quantities of point cloud and imagery data.
- Understands work flow processing procedures and guidelines.
- Accurately tracks and records daily activities.
- Works with and informs Supervisors when issues are identified.
- Extracts assets and applies attribution from point cloud and imagery data.
- Analytical, and a focused attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems
- Time management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to obtain an understanding of company software and other necessary custom processing applications.
- 1+ years of data entry, customer service, or similar experience
- Experience or willingness to learn about mapping technologies and asset extraction software products is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of GIS applications and file formats is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and work in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- 3D environment navigation, such as gaming, CAD is a plus.