Keystone Consulting, Inc.
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Seeking a Senior Geospatial Information Services Technician possessing advanced GIS technical skills and capabilities with 4 or more years of relevant technician level experience.
Job Activities Include:
- Gathering, verifying, and coordinating data used for Spatial Analysis & Data Sciences, Field Operations, and Mapping & Data Visualizations
- Performing spatial analysis using ArcGIS Desktop, On-line tools, and agile project management techniques
- Creating mapping applications, data visualizations and story maps
- Demonstrated expertise as a GIS technician, spatial analyst and developer of web maps and data visualizations
- ARC GIS Desktop development using .NET
- ArcGIS Online – Experience using ESRI cloud GIS solution to analyze, make maps and share information with business areas and customers
- ArcGIS StoryMaps – Experience using maps, text, photos, and videos to communicate and create awareness of a topic.
- Creating, editing, and maintaining spatial data layers
- Joining business data to spatial data layers
- Experience analyzing requirements, architecting solutions, and implementing and testing final technical solutions
- GIS Web Mapping – Experience designing/architecting GIS web applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- ArcGIS – Collector
- ArcGIS – Insights
- ArcGIS – Survey 123
- Geocortex – Essentials
- Geocortex – Mobile
- Geocortex – Workflow
Full-Time W2 employees may receive the following benefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program