We have an immediate opening for a project manager. Applicants must have a BS in Civil Engineering, 5+ years of design experience, and knowledge of the WisDOT design process. A P.E. license and familiarity with Civil 3D roadway design software is desirable but not required. More experienced transportation designers and project managers are also encouraged to apply.
This engineering position offers an excellent opportunity for upward mobility within a growing firm. Specific duties include:
- Design of transportation facilities including urban roadways, rural highways, and interchanges.
- Development of all aspects of roadway plans including plan/profile sheets, cross sections, typical sections, construction details, storm sewer, construction staging, quantities, and special provisions.
- Preparation of miscellaneous documents such as pavement design reports, environmental documents, agency coordination, cost estimates and hazardous materials reports.
- Attend and participate in meetings with clients and the general public.
- Work cooperatively with other engineers, project managers and technicians.
- Manage projects to ensure that project deliverables and budgets are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with Transportation emphasis or related field.
- AICP or PE license or the ability to acquire license within 2 years.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience.
- Experience with Civil 3D is considered a plus.
- Familiarity with WisDOT and local agency procedures for design and construction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
Multiple position locations include:
-Eau Claire, WI
-Green Bay, WI