Continental Mapping Consultants
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
As a Photogrammetrist at Continental Mapping you will produce geospatial products for a variety of differentclients utilizing primarily stereo compilation. This position offers the distinct opportunity to collaborate with
multiple teammates to produce products in accordance with national standards.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include:
• Digital Terrain and feature collection using softcopy and analytical protogrammetric techniques
• CAD editing
• Digital orthophotography production
• Development of topographic mapping products
Training or experience with:
• Production photogrammetry
• GIS, DTM/DEM development
• Survey or digital imagery production
• Microstation, AutoCAD or ESRI software
• Accurately see and distinguish relative elevations of features in stereoscopic (3D) images on a
specially equipped monitor.
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Geography, GIS, Surveying, Computer Science or related discipline
or high school diploma or equivalent with applicable experience in stereo map production (1-5 years’
• U.S. Citizenship required