Continental Mapping Consultants
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
As a Photogrammetrist 2 you will use your comprehensive experience to produce geospatial products for a variety of different clients utilizing primarily stereo compilation.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include:
• Digital Terrain and feature collection using softcopy and analytical protogrammetric techniques
• CAD editing
• Digital orthophotography production
• Development of topographic mapping products
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Experience in production related activities to include:
• Developing new processes and procedures
• Developing and tracking quality processes
• Tracking and managing productivity
Training or experience with:
• Production photogrammetry
• GIS, DTM/DEM development
• Survey or digital imagery production
• Microstation, AutoCAD or ESRI software
• Accurately see and distinguish relative elevations of features in stereoscopic (3D) images on a specially equipped monitor.
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Geography, GIS, Surveying, Computer Science or related discipline
or high school diploma or equivalent with applicable experience in stereo map production
• 5+ years’ experience required
• U.S. Citizenship required