Continental Mapping Consultants
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Are you an experienced Photogrammetrist with 5 or more years’ experience and looking for that next great career opportunity? Would you appreciate the opportunity to use your skills in a “work from home” telecommuting position? Continental Mapping Consultants would like to consider you for this highly impactful role. As a Photogrammetrist 2 you will use your comprehensive experience to produce geospatial products for a variety of different clients utilizing primarily stereo compilation.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include:
- Digital Terrain and feature collection using softcopy and analytical protogrammetric techniques
- CAD editing
- Digital orthophotography production
- Development of topographic mapping products
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Experience in production related activities to include:
- Developing new processes and procedures
- Developing and tracking quality processes
- Tracking and managing productivity
Training or experience with:
- Production photogrammetry
- GIS, DTM/DEM development
- Survey or digital imagery production
- Microstation, AutoCAD or ESRI software
- Accurately see and distinguish relative elevations of features in stereoscopic (3D) images on a specially equipped monitor.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Geography, GIS, Surveying, Computer Science or related discipline or high school diploma or equivalent with applicable experience in stereo map production
- 5+ years’ experience required
- U.S. Citizenship required