This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Interested in working for an industry leader in specialized highway data collection and the integration of 3D pavement technology, LiDAR, and geospatial data collection equipment?
Roadview Inc (subsidiary of Mandli Communications) is hiring entry level full-time Field System Operators. This is a great opportunity to gain hands on experience with some of the most advanced GPS, Remote Sensing and GIS equipment in the market while:
- Being responsible for driving company vehicles and operating cutting-edge mobile mapping collection equipment to gather quality and accurate data of roadways and their features
- Navigating through unfamiliar areas, sometimes under adverse traffic conditions, while maintaining strict safety standards and maintaining proper data collection methods
- Working with support representatives to troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise in the field
- 100% travel within the United States with deployments averaging 8-12 weeks in duration
Benefits of the Position:
- Travel the US with potential to see all 50 states
- Position starting pay at $14/hour plus time and a half overtime pay for hours worked over 40/week
- Competitive daily per diem to cover food and drink expenses
- Weekly hotel budget provided
- Company provides housing between deployments
- No relocation required
- Benefits package for full-time employees
- Health and dental insurances (100% premium paid)
- FSA account options
- 401k matching
- Short & long term disability and life insurance options
- Paid vacation and personal time
Specialized Knowledge/Skills and Other Requirements
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required. Preferred fields of study include geography, GIS, geosciences or STEM.
Certificates and Licenses
- Valid Driver’s License required for travel to job sites, client and vendor locations within the United States.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Willing to undergo a pre-employment drug test
- Clean driving record