This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Applications are being accepted for a Real Property Lister LTE (non-benefit eligible, limited term employment) position for the Land Services Department. To be considered, applicants must complete and submit a Lincoln County Employment Application form found on Lincoln County’s website at www.co.lincoln.wi.us under Career Opportunities.
This position will assist the Real Property Lister by conducting research and performing edits to improve land records in Lincoln County. This includes researching, compiling and maintaining data necessary for the implementation and support of the County’s Land Information System. Other duties include: Researching historic property records (title search) in the Register of Deeds office, answering telephone and greeting visitors and generating various reports using MS Excel for distribution after appropriate review.
Minimum Training and Experience Required to Perform Essential Job Functions:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent, with six months related experience and/or training or any combination of education and experience which provide equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Knowledge of functions in the Land Information office.
- Working knowledge of Real Property Lister’s duties.
- Ability to read and interpret legal descriptions.
- MS Office knowledge and skills.
Starting rate of pay for position is $15.00 hour. This position is for 29 hours per week for a total of 1,199 hours.
Applicants must complete and submit a Lincoln County Employment Application form. Application forms are available at the Lincoln County Service Center, 801 N. Sales Street, Merrill, Wisconsin and the County’s website at www.co.lincoln.wi.us. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.