This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
This position calls for an experienced developer to implement our Street Smart APIs into 3rd party software such as ESRI and CityWorks products. Must be independent and self-driven. Applicants must be able to work closely with our International team in the Netherlands. Dutch language experience is not required.
- Design, implement, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable front-end modules and widgets for the integration of our HD GeoCyclorama imagery into third party applications;
- Build cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices;
- Develop requirements gathering and definition, design, development, system integration, and testing;
- Develop and direct application testing and validation procedures and programming;
- Write, modify and maintain appropriate design artifacts and documentation;
- Analyze user needs and requirements then collaborate and confer with team members interfaces on project limitations and performance requirements;
- Fix reported bugs/defects and check cross platform compatibility;
- Communicate complex technical designs and solutions in clear, concise and easily readable format for both technical and non-technical personnel;
- Work with teams on problems and solutions;
- Participate in reviews of documentation, code, and tests for teammates;
- Maintain understanding of new and emerging technology, including ease of use, maturity, adoption, and how it may be used at CycloMedia Technology.
- The minimum requirements for this position are a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or Mathematics and 2 years of work experience;
- This position also requires experience with ESRI GIS Products and development within the ESRI product environment;
- Applicants with background or experience with GIS applications preferred;
- Must be able to work with multiple development teams spread across multiple geographical regions;
- Rudimentary knowledge of imaging and 3D rendering techniques also recommended;
- Knowledge of React JS or any other modern JS framework like Angular, vue, ember is preferred;
- Working knowledge with REST API is needed.
- ReactJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- ESRI: 1 year (Required)
- GIS: 1 year (Preferred)