This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
To assist the county and other personnel and departments with their mapping analysis, location, and land information needs. To assist with various technical GIS and software questions. To maintain all GIS mapping data to keep it accurate and up to date. To produce the hard copy mapping products that are sold over the county.
- Assists the public with map, land, parcel, and survey information requests.
- Assists the County Department’s requests such as addresses, Clerks, office maps, and zoning committee maps.
- Maintains geospatial data such as addresses, road centerlines, zoning data, municipal boundaries, school district boundaries, voting and ward district boundaries, and PLSS data.
- Scan and index survey documents and upload the images to the survey image website.
- Assists various Douglas County Municipalities with address sign projects.
- Prepares and updates ward boundary data and submits data to Legislative Technology Services Bureau.
- Prepares the Plat Book on a 2-3 year cycle.
- Preforms other duties as required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Geography or equivalent and/or GIS Certificate, Cartography, Spatial analysis, imaging, graphic arts preferred, as well as Microsoft Office. Customer service and 2+ years experience preferred.