Ruekert & Mielke
We are currently seeking an IT/GIS Analyst I out of our Waukesha office. Assists Staff and GIS Team Leader in application of principles, methods, and techniques of GIS and civil engineering technology by performing the following duties. Opportunity for advancement within the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Creates, maintains, and organizes GIS datasets.
- Creates maps and reports to fulfill project needs.
- Proficient with data creation, conversion and geoprocessing methods.
- Uses techniques to manipulate, extract, locate, and analyze geographic data.
- Proficient with Esri software, including ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Desktop. Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise a plus.
- Working knowledge of ArcGIS Online and commonly used apps (Collector, Survey 123, etc.)
- Experience with scripting or programming languages a plus (SQL, Python, Arcade, C#, VB)
- Strong communicator with both writing and speaking skills.
- Opportunity to put together web maps
- Organized team player.