This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Innovate!, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual to join its geospatial solutions team as a GIS Developer II. Our team is looking for well-organized, self-directed applicants who have experience with the ArcGIS suite of desktop and server software as well as with developing desktop and web-based GIS applications using a variety of programming languages. You will be responsible for working with a core team to manage large and small GIS projects for environmental applications. You may be called upon to assist with the design, development, and maintenance of geospatial applications through concept, design, and implementation phases. Your role will also include supporting other personnel in utilizing GIS applications and software as well as interfacing with clients and teaming partners.
- Ability to work with ArcGIS Desktop tools, ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Web Application Builder.
- Ability to manage GIS data within at least one of the following: Oracle, MS SQL Server, and/or PostgreSQL database environments.
- Ability to use environmental data and developing applications for visualization, analysis, and presentation of environmental data.
- Experience in web design/development an understanding of Web 2.0 concepts
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, work independently, and quick turnaround maps, application prototypes or deliverables.
- Prepares Agile/Scrum meetings and sprints with team and client
At least 4 years of GIS development experience or equivalent college-level course work. Bachelor’s degree in GIS, geography, computer science, or related field. Experience with at least three or more programming languages. Ability to qualify for specific labor categories for a given client.