This is an ENTRY LEVEL role with opportunity for advancement with experience and learned skills. This position will work within our Public Works sector using industry standard geospatial software and products. No experience is needed as on-the-job training will be provided. This position requires the willingness to learn the tools needed to complete assigned tasks and demonstrate a willingness to improve their workflow and quality.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Extract feature and/or terrain data from a variety of sources using third party and propriety software
- Effectively identify and communicate work status to the Production Manager
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic mathematical principles, Excel, Google Earth
- Carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form and respond to problems as they occur with diplomacy, common sense and a positive attitude
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while meeting quality and efficiency goals
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s or 2-year degree in Science field preferred
- Understanding of basic GIS principles preferred