Emmons & Olivier Resources, Inc.
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
This position will support civil and water resource engineers with permitting and design for site development, work with energy and utility clients, along with other types of innovative projects of varying scale. The ideal candidate is proficient in all aspects of civil design, drafting (Civil 3D), and permitting.
Must thrive in a small company environment, which requires a well-rounded skill set, the ability to multitask, and the desire to explore new and innovative designs. Candidate should be detail orientated and able to both work independently and collaboratively with large teams.
Job Status: Full-Time or Part-Time candidates will be considered
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in engineering or environmental science field
- 0-3 years of engineering experience
- Proficient with AutoCAD (Civil 3D) and engineering plan set creation
- ArcGIS experience required
- Hydrologic and hydraulic modeling experience, preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to provide own means of reliable transportation for occasional day trips
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Qualified candidates should e-mail a letter of interest and résumé (including 3 references with current contact information) to Barbara Lind at HR_EOR@eorinc.com. Please visit our website at www.eorinc.com for further information on our company, services, and projects.