Emmons & Olivier Resources, Inc.
This position will support a team of engineers and scientists with environmental permitting and design, as well as resource inventory and assessment, for work with energy and utility clients, along with other types of innovative projects of varying scale. The ideal candidate has prior consulting experience working on utility development projects and a sound overall knowledge of applicable regulatory programs.
Must thrive in a small company environment, which requires a well-rounded skill set, the ability to multitask, and the desire to explore new and innovative designs. Candidate should be detail orientated and able to both work independently and collaboratively with large teams. Hydrologic and hydraulic modeling skills are also desirable.
Job Status: Full-Time or Part-Time candidates will be considered
- Bachelor’s Degree in environmental science or other physical/biological sciences field
- 0-3 years of experience in an environmental scientist role
- ArcGIS experience required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to provide own means of reliable transportation for occasional day trips
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Qualified candidates should e-mail a letter of interest and résumé (including 3 references with current contact information) to Barbara Lind at HR_EOR@eorinc.com. Please visit our website at www.eorinc.com for further information on our company, services, and projects.