As a Survey Technician, you will participate in surveying land for the construction of directional crossings construction projects. This position is responsible for quality and strict adherence to all safety standards in order to achieve the most efficient operation as possible. It is essential to possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Critical for success are excellent attention to detail and sound problem solving skills.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You are organized and professional
- You are adaptable to varying expectations and requirements
What it takes:
- 3-5 years of surveying experience within the construction industry or related experience
- Advanced math skills
- Experience utilizing survey equipment (GPS, Total Station, etc.)
- Experience with Paratrack, Tensteer or related steering programs
- Basic understanding of directional drilling surveying techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- Travel required. Position may require extended travel, meaning the travel may account for up to 100% of the time and/or limit the ability to return home during off time.