We’re helping our customers embrace the digital revolution by empowering them to make informed,
data-driven decisions with geospatial technology. With that, we are looking for an individual to join our
team as an Enterprise GIS Systems Engineer who is knowledgeable in ArcGIS Enterprise solutions,
including ArcGIS Server and Extensions, Portal for ArcGIS, and ArcGIS Online, and is experienced in IT
enterprise architecture principles. Ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of IT concepts
such as Networking, Security, Server Installation, Enterprise Applications and Databases, Web
Applications, Microsoft Windows Infrastructure and Domain Administration.
- Designing, implementing, maintaining, and training people for administering on-premise and cloud-based GIS enterprise GIS systems
- Planning and Implementing ArcGIS Enterprise deployments and upgrades as well as support of existing ArcGIS Enterprise environments
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting of the ArcGIS platform with a specific focus on the ArcGIS Enterprise environment
- Perform server administration tasks, account setup, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly and monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Geospatial
Science, Data Science, Engineering, or related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working with Esri’s ArcGIS platform
- Experience administering ArcGIS Enterprise systems including ArcGIS Server and Extensions, Portal for ArcGIS, and ArcGIS Online
- Experience managing versioned ArcGIS Enterprise geodatabases using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working with ArcGIS Desktop programs
- Has successfully completed Enterprise GIS Deployments or Upgrades
- Has been a member of an IT or GIS team
- ESRI Technical Certifications and/or GISP certification is a plus.
- Is an analytical, problem solver with excellent communication skills
- Experience with deployment of ArcGIS Enterprise services in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment
- Experience with management and maintenance of IT systems and server hardware
- Experience with GIS data models, GIS system designs, GIS application specifications, GIS data maintenance, quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC), and enterprise architecture documentation principles