This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
We are seeking a GIS Program Lead, who is a recognized industry expert, to lead and grow our GIS services. You’ll join our GIS Group and be responsible for revenue growth and profitability, strategic thought leadership, staff development and client satisfaction.
What You Will Do:
- Drive revenue growth and develop lasting relationships
- Identify and pursue strategic partnerships and business development opportunities
- Integrate GIS with AMS and work management solutions
- Market backlog, pipeline and opportunity management within a CRM environment
- Work with clients to define, understand, and analyze business requirements and develop functional/technical specifications
- Work with the development team to design and deliver GIS solutions using the entire ArcGIS platform
- Build GIS solutions using the ArcGIS platform
- Manage a variety of projects including agile development projects
- Work with end users, create mapping products, and perform complex GIS analyses using the ArcGIS Platform
- Provide GIS training to clients
While project oriented, you will be required to understand WSB’s core business and be able to see how GIS fits into our Information and Technology strategy.
What You Will Bring:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in GIS, Computer Science, Geography or a related field
- Four or more years of professional experience
- A thorough working knowledge of the ArcGIS platform
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technology experts
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Excellent technical skills in Esri’s ArcGIS Platform (Enterprise, Online), Database Management (MS SQL, PostgreSQL), Enterprise Geodatabases, management of data, high-level programming, web GIS services, software issue tracking, diagramming software (Visio, draw.io), SharePoint,
- Experience working with MS Project, Smartsheet, or Primavera P6
- Strong project management skills, collaboration and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Expertise in AutoCAD Civil 3D, Asset Management Systems, SAP, GPS, and drone technology is preferred.