RAMTeCH Software Solutions
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
RAMTeCH Software Solutions is a global GIS consulting, data management, and software solutions company specializing in the utility and telecommunications industries, and government. We are seeking a Software Engineer to work in our Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota area office or remotely. This position will be involved in application and software design, development, and implementation of GIS based solutions. Work in a team environment with project managers, consultants, developers, and clients to provide analysis, design, programming/configuration to support innovative technology solutions.
- Knowledge of system architecture including the component interactions and interfaces, and the technologies
and resources to be used in the design experience with systems analysis, design, testing, development and implementation of application software with .NET technologies (C#,ASP.NET)
- Experience with application development estimating, planning, testing, and progress tracking
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management software, Oracle or SQL Server RDBMS
- Experience with XML, GML, KML, Web services, application servers, Web servers, and/or SQL performance
tuning SQL performance tuning
- Experience with C#, WPF, Xamarin, WCF, Python programming skills
- Knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology, and IT Infrastructure Library®), including change management, software/systems development life cycle for application
development, IT Service Management (ITSM), and IT governance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent listening skills for individual interactions and in
- Experience with AWS Cloud implementations is a plus
- Knowledge of electric, gas, telecommunications or water utility business and operations is a plus
- Experience with ArcGIS Server REST API development, ArcGIS Engine development, ArcGIS Runtime SDK
development, and ArcGIS Desktop development is a plus
Experience and Education Required:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience design and developing applications for large client user bases.
- Education: Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, GIS, cartography/geography, engineering, or related field.