RAMTeCH Software Solutions
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
RAMTeCH seeks to invest in a dynamic and energetic Vice President of its North American Geographic
Information Systems (GIS) Business Unit. The candidate will support our expanding program, will have oversight
of budgetary and operational functions, and will work closely with executive management to define and manage
the strategic direction of the organization. The candidate will be involved in developing sales and business
strategies, pricing and project schedules, and will be responsible for departmental managers. The candidate will
also help managers set and achieve departmental goals.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Geographic Information Systems, Information Technology, Accounting, Finance or related field, willing to substitute relevant work experience with education requirement.
- 10 – 15+ years relevant experience.
- Electric and Gas utility experience.
- Geographic Information Systems experience.
- Experience with off-shore operations.
- Consideration will be made for experience in the market.
- Leads the GIS Business Program
- Analyzes new business requirements and advises leadership team on the most effective approach and resolution to issues
- Direct responsibility for Department Heads running Operations, Account Management, and Consulting
- Provides recommendations to leadership team on areas for improvement through the collection and evaluation of operational, service and performance data
- Direct responsibility for creating and managing annual cost and revenue budgets
- Aid in building and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and external partners
- Engage in relationship-building with other organizations and individuals, independently and with a team
- Contribute to organizational strategy, business model development, and planning activities