RAMTeCH Software Solutions
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
RAMTeCH is seeking an experienced technician to work in our Stillwater, MN office on an electric distribution project. The technician’s main responsibility will be to interpret and perform routine GIS editing on the client’s electric distribution network. All editing will be performed using Schneider Electric’s ArcFM software as well as utilizing custom tools developed by the client. GIS Technicians will be working closely with the utilities GIS staff in a team environment to communicate details related to mapping utility as-builts and to assist in the development of
procedures associate to that work. The position will report to a RAMTeCH manager, but direction will also come from client representatives.
- Working knowledge of ArcGIS.
- Working knowledge of ArcFM.
- Minimum of 1 year of electric work order posting.
- Familiarity of posting versions within an SDE environment.
- Excellent verbal communications skills – will need to work directly with departments to solve and correct existing electrical data errors.
- Sound writing skills for training and process documentation, as well as communications with the customer’s staff.
- Bachelor or Associates Degree in Geography, Computer Science, or related field.