This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
We invite you to bring your GIS and 3D modeling experience into play as you continue to expand your career and make a direct impact within our Geospatial Team. To succeed in this role, you must have a Bachelor’s Degree in GIS, Geography, Geology, Environmental Science, Engineering, or related field and 3-8 years of relevant experience using GIS applications.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Environment & Health department
As our new GIS Analyst, you will be part of a team that utilizes critical thinking skills and group participation in the development of maps, report documents, and client-specific deliverables. The successful Analyst will be able to work independently, thrive in a team-environment, and be a technical GIS resource for project managers and staff. Data management, presentation development, data analysis, and spatial calculations are frequent needs. This role also includes opportunities to present your findings directly to clients and project teams. You may also play a role in strategically refining existing GIS applications, and suggesting additional, practical and beneficial uses.
Key position requirements are:
- Experience in desktop and web based ESRI GIS products
- Geospatial database development / management
- Work in diverse and multi-user team environments
- Understanding of relational databases
- Ability to work on multiple deliverables at the same time, while maintaining organization and efficiency\
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and ability to interact with and present to others
- Work remote; travel 5%
- Two positions are available; location is negotiable
Beneficial additional skills include:
- 3D GIS, including Earth Volumetric Studio (EVS) software or other similar applications
- Survey123, Collector, or other field-based data collection modules
- Experience pre-and post-processing GPS field data and working with mobile operating systems / devices
- Previous work experience and / or advanced degrees in an Environmental Engineering or Consulting field
- Knowledge of State and Federal Regulations and Screening Levels for analytical chemistry
- EQuIS, EnviroData, or relevant environmental data management suites
- Understanding of geostatistics, analytical chemistry and/or computer science a plus