- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Bachelors Degree
- 8 years experience
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in leading efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing Maximo applications-based solutions, including the following:
- Participating in the improvement of business processes, including leveraging Maximo application modules;
- Understanding the common issues facing PwC’s clients in the Power and Utilities Sector; and,
- Understanding the common issues facing PwC’s clients of all Industries and Sectors; and,
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation, answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success with one or more Maximo application modules doing functional configuration and/or technical development, including the following areas: – Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in a Maximo environment; – Leading team in designing, building, testing and deploying Maximo;
- Understanding of the Maximo Business Solution for Work Management, Asset Management and Supply Chain with a focus on Electric and Gas T&D utilities; – Utilizing and applying data conversion, Maximo configuration / customization, Integration leverage the Maximo Integration Framework, Maximo Technical Architecture including code migration, environment management, performance and code management;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement, communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections, preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials, communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.