This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
This opportunity is for a flexible and self-motivated individual. You will be responsible for providing technical support to projects across multiple service lines including Remediation, Sediment, Potentially Responsible Parties (PRP), and Mergers & Acquisitions. If hired, you can expect to travel as needed, based on client needs. Primary responsibilities will center on GIS and database support, report writing, and other
technical support as needed.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Project technical support:
- GIS Support – map production, spatial analysis, spatial data management, and GIS program support
- Database Support – data loading, report generation, ad hoc query development, and database program support
- Project Management
- General Technical Support
- Client Support:
- Client interaction
- Assist as needed to market existing and new clients including site visits, proposal preparation and general business development support as it relates to any of the above-mentioned activities
- Project Management – Assist with control of scope, schedule and budgets
Traits required for success in our team:
• Strong attention to detail in terms of technical deliverables
• Self-directed learner with critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Willingness to learn and gain technical expertise by working on projects with experienced colleagues.
• Effective technical writing and oral presentation skills
• Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and co-workers, including working with employees and clients in different time zones and continents
• Effective “networker”, able to develop relationships with clients at many levels and identify and grow existing business opportunities
Skills required for success in this role include:
B.S. in technical related degree · 3+ years of research and experience · Hands on experience in Esri ArcGIS software suite, including ArcPy, Spatial Analyst, and 3D Analyst · Demonstrated understanding of relational database concepts and principles · Hands-on experience with environmental chemistry database management and environmental consulting. Experience with EQuIS and Microsoft SQL server a plus. · Effective technical writing skills, and knowledge/use of Microsoft 365 software.