This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Wyser Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to a diverse workforce with all qualified applicants receiving consideration for employment without regard to race color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment practices including hiring, compensation and promotion decisions are exclusively based on business needs and individual merit.
The Project Surveyor is responsible for the preparation of Boundary, Topographic & Utility Surveys; Legal Descriptions & Exhibits, Certified Survey Maps, Preliminary Plat, and Final Plat documents for project development in consultation with the managing Principal. This position is expected to perform project surveying functions, Computer Aided Drafting and project approval coordination.
- Review project budgets and work plans with the managing Principal
- Assist managing Principal in defining project costs & monitoring project budgets
- Assist managing Principal with pre-design activities to include project scoping and team work plans
- Assist managing Principal in developing and maintaining project schedules and staff assignments for individual projects
- Obtain project research and background documentation
- Collect Field Data and Monument boundary / section corners as applicable
- Manage Staff Surveyors and Field Personnel including outside Consultants
- Prepare project boundary computation and confirmation
- Assist managing Principal with application preparation, project bidding, construction review, and construction administration
- Discuss project surveying solutions with Clients and Contractors
- Assist with Administrative Tasks and Business Development
- Quality Control Review and Compliance
- An Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school
- Licensure as a Professional Land Surveyor in the State of Wisconsin
- Experience in Computer Aided Design programs and surveying related software analysis programs
- Familiarity with small business needs and ability to function in a small business
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team setting
- A valid driver’s license, personal vehicle use, and willingness to travel
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com