This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Geospatial Interns are responsible for driving and operating company vehicles and data collection systems to collect good and accurate data of roadways and their features in a timely manner in accordance with company guidelines by performing the following duties. They are accountable for performing tasks in a timely manner and maintaining quality standards when assisting various Production departments while at our headquarters.
- Responsible for driving company vehicles and operating cutting-edge mobile mapping collection equipment to gather quality and accurate data of roadways and their features
- Navigate through unfamiliar areas, sometimes under adverse traffic conditions, while maintaining strict safety standards and maintaining proper data collection methods
- Work with data collection representatives to troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise in the field
- 100% travel within the United States with deployments averaging 8-12 weeks in duration
Specialized Knowledge/Skills and Other Requirements
- Basic understanding of GPS & LiDAR
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Geography, GIS, Geosciences or STEM
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Willing to undergo a pre-employment drug test
- Clean driving record
- Ability to travel 100% June to mid August
This position requires 100% travel between beginning of June to mid August.