Location: Portage, WI
Type: Full Time
Deadline to Apply: 04/10/2023
Payrate: $35.76-$40.87 per hour
More Information: Director of Land Information
Columbia County is recruiting for a Director of Land Information. This is a managerial position in the Columbia County Land Information Department, under the direction of the Columbia County Executive Committee.
- The Land Information Director is responsible for the administration and management of the County’s Real Property Listing, County Surveyor, and Geographic Information System (GIS) duties.
- The Director serves as the Land Information Officer and is responsible for coordinating the modernization of the County’s land information system in compliance with the Wisconsin Land Information Program.
- Develop short and long term goals for the department and provide staff direction and leadership. Involves considerable contact with other County Departments, local, state and federal governmental agencies and private businesses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geography, Cartography, Computer Science or related field.
- Four years of progressive experience using ESRI ArcGIS desktop, server, and WebApp development software and applications and using Windows, Microsoft Office, and SQL.
- Requires experience supervising professional and technical staff.
Columbia County also offers a temporary COVID-19 premium payment of $100 per month.
Submit the required documents for consideration: Cover Letter, Resume and the Columbia County application obtained from www.co.columbia.wi.us