This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Cloudpoint Geospatial is looking for a qualified GIS professional to join our team as a project
manager. We are a service-oriented company providing high-quality GIS services throughout
the Midwest. As an aligned Esri Business Partner we work exclusively with the Esri platform.
This position will involve managing new and existing geospatial projects on a team of two or
three individuals with an emphasis in the areas of local government, public works, and utilities.
An ideal candidate will be well-rounded with ArcGIS Desktop and Enterprise (Server)
environments and have experience in managing people and projects. This position will
occasionally require work to be completed at a client’s location with the intention of knowledge
transfer to client staff. Excellent communication skills are required. A working knowledge of all
technical aspects of GIS in general and specifically the Esri platform is required.
● Bachelor’s Degree or higher in GIS, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
● Ability to obtain a GIS Professional certificate within three (3) years
● Two (2) or more years of GIS project management experience
● Experience with GIS data analysis and geospatial concepts
● Experience managing GIS projects
● Understanding of Esri best practices
● Implementing and Deploying GIS solutions for local governments and utilities
● Troubleshooting and technical support for GIS users
● Ability to manage people, project resources, and budgets
● Experience with implementing ArcGIS platform solutions
● Creating, editing, publishing, and analyzing data with ArcGIS Pro
● Experience working in local government, utilities, cemeteries, 9-1-1 dispatch, land
records, transportation, or asset management