Mead & Hunt
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Mead & Hunt, a nationally recognized professional services consulting firm, is seeking a client focused problem-solver to join our collaborative and innovative Midwest Aviation Planning team.
- Creating maps, exhibits, and graphics in support of aviation planning projects and aviation engineering projects
- Developing GIS data using a variety of techniques including:
- Survey integration, data conversion, digitization, georeferencing, geocoding, mobile data collection, and data creation from research and source documentation
- Performing spatial data analysis within the ESRI suite including 3D Analyst and Spatial Analyst
- Develop and manage web applications and mobile data applications using ESRI’s ArcGIS Online/Enterprise product suite
- Performing data collection verification in the field
- A valid driver’s license and some travel will be required
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in geography, GIS, urban planning, environmental science, or related field.
- Two years of related experience or if no degree, must have at least six years of related experience or if no degree degree, six years of related experience
- Experience with ESRI GIS software suite, including ArcPro and ArcGIS Online/Enterprise
The ideal candidate will have experience with any/all of the following:
- 4 or more years of experience
- FAA AGIS surveys
- AutoCAD Civil3D
- Developing creative solutions
- Proficiency in cartographic principles, map design, and visualization techniques
- Developing ArcGIS Online/Enterprise Dashboards, Field Maps, Survey123, Storymaps, and/or Experience Builder.