Mead & Hunt
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Mead & Hunt, a nationally recognized professional services consulting firm, is seeking a client focused problem-solver to join our collaborative and innovative GIS team.
Responsibilities include managing projects; utilizing ESRI GIS software to manage, analyze, and visualize data; conducting spatial analysis and applying geoprocessing techniques to support municipal projects; creating high-quality maps and interactive web maps for presentations and reports; collaborating with team members to design and maintain geospatial databases, ensuring data integrity and efficient data retrieval; assisting in the development and implementation of geospatial workflows and standards; providing technical expertise and support to team members in GIS-related tasks and projects; staying up to date on the latest GIS technologies, tools, and methodologies relevant to cultural resources management; effectively communicating GIS findings and analysis to both technical and non-technical stakeholders through written reports and presentations. This position may require work to be performed on-site at a project site. Some travel may be required.
The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in geography, GIS, history or related field and 4 years of progressive relevant professional experience; OR, if no degree, must have at least 8 years of relevant professional experience.
The ideal candidate will have any/all of the following:
- Proficiency in ESRI GIS software and related tools (ArcGIS Pro, Survey 123, Fieldmaps, Storymaps)
- Project Management experience
- Experience collecting and managing geospatial data
- Fieldwork experience
- Proficiency in cartographic principles, map design, and visualization techniques
- Experience with local government municipal GIS projects and clients (public works, utilities, community development)
- Experience with business development activities (presentations, proposal preparation, regular meetings with clients)