The Bayfield County Land Records Department is organizing an Introduction to Thermography course using UAV thermal imaging. The $150 training course is planned for 12:00 – 4:00 p.m. on Thursday June 28th at the Bayfield County Courthouse in Washburn, WI.
Offered by Bowen Infrared, the Introduction to Thermography Course is for public safety infrared camera users wanting an introduction class dedicated to UAV thermal imaging. No experience in thermography is necessary. The course will cover:
- Introduction to thermal imaging and radiation measurement systems
- Introduction to thermal imaging applications for public safety use
- Basics of DJI Zenmuse XT camera operation and image settings
- Relate basic infrared science
- Appraise outdoor search techniques and imaging conditions
- Apply meaningful and accurate measurement knowledge and its proper usage
- Differentiate patterns and conditions to make appropriate decisions
- Review some case study scenarios
- Understand basic software to post process imagery
- Discuss conditions to distinguish true from false patterning
- Understand caveats and pitfalls that can present challenges
This will be a remote presentation held only at the courthouse via Web conference, or an on-site presentation if enough attendees register. For more information or to RSVP, contact Pam Ledin at (715) 373-6156 ext 5.
Source: Bayfield County